My Presentations on Oracle Advanced Analytics Option
I’ve recently compiled my list of presentation on the Oracle Analytics Option. All these presentations are for a 45 minute period.
I have two versions of the presentation ‘How to do Data Mining in SQL & PL/SQL’, one is for 45 minutes and the second version is for 2 hour.
I have given most of these presentations at conferences or SIGS.
Let me know if you are interesting in having one of these presentations at your SIG or conference.
- Oracle Analytics Option – 12c New Features – available 2013
- Real-time prediction in SQL & Oracle Analytics Option – Using the 12c PREDICTION function – available 2013
- How to do Data Mining in SQL & PL/SQL
- From BIG Data to Small Data and Everything in Between
- Oracle R Enterprise : How to get started
- Oracle Analytics Option : R vs Oracle Data Mining
- Building Predictive Analysts into your Forms Applications
- Getting Real Business Value from OBIEE and Oracle Data Mining (This is a cut down and merged version of the follow two presentations)
- Getting Real Business Value from OBIEE and Oracle Data Mining – Part 1 : The Oracle Data Miner part
- Getting Real Business Value from OBIEE and Oracle Data Mining – Part 2 : The OBIEE part
- How to Deploying and Using your Oracle Data Miner Models in Production
- Oracle Analytics Option 101
- From SQL Programmer to Data Scientist: evolving roles of an Oracle programmer
- Using an Oracle Oracle Data Mining Model in SQL & PL/SQL
- Getting Started with Oracle Data Mining
- You don’t need a PhD to do Data Mining
Check out the ‘My Presentations’ page for updates on new presentations.